Friday, March 21, 2014

Target Big G Retro Cereals



It’s time to go Retro with your favorite Big G Cereals, exclusively at Target!  #CerealThrowback
This month and for a limited time only, celebrate “A Delicious Debut” of classic breakfast cereals favorites featuring their original packaging from their first public appearance: Cheerios – 1945; Lucky Charms – 1964; Honey Nut Cheerios – 1979; Cinnamon Toast Crunch – 1984. Reese’s Peanut Puffs – 1994. And while the look may be a nostalgic, each comes packed with all the same whole grains and nutrition that customers have come to know and love.  The boxes are a lot of fun to look at.  

The first box devoured in my house was Lucky Charms!  I was a year old when they came out and remember eating them growing up.  Frosted Lucky Charms, they're magically delicious rings in my ear every time I see the box!  Horseshoes, moons, hearts, clovers, love all the marshmallows!  I also remember at times different marshmallow shapes livening up my breakfast before school.
Honey Nut Cheerios (must be the honey) are always a favorite with my kids. 

Cereal is something you can feel good about eating anytime of day!

Check out General Mills website.  The list of Big G Cereals is quite amazing.  How many of these Big G cereals have you tried?  How many boxes are in your pantry or on top of your refrigerator right now?  Don't miss out on these really exciting packages of Big G Retro Cereal only available at Target!

Disclosure: The information and free cereal have been provided to me by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op


No comments: