Friday, July 5, 2013

Suddenly Salad


I want to share what a quick and delicious summer salad I hope you enjoy this summer as much as I did. Have you ever tried Betty Crocker's Suddenly Salad? It's been awhile since I had, and with great deals at our local grocery store, I picked up 2 boxes. I made Red, White and Blueberry Pasta salad with my own tweak on the recipe.  Classic pasta mix and instead of feta cheese, I used onions.  mmmmm good.  It was so easy and fast, I had to stop myself my eating it right away (ok, a couple spoonfuls) so I could chill it in the refrigerator for later.

Suddenly salad comes in 7 delicious flavors.  Visit Suddenly salad and see what is awaiting you for your next pasta salad dish. 

“Disclosure: The information has been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.”




No comments: