Friday, February 17, 2012

Kashi Cereals

I recently tried Kashi GO LEAN Crunch cereal.  I had previously seen the commercial where people are given a big plastic egg with a sample of Kashi inside.  I never thought a whole grain cereal would satisfy my taste buds, but it really tastes awesome.  It has so much protein, fiber and whole grains along with natural sweetness. I really love the honey note in it.

One of the keys to feeling energized to start your day is a good, nutritious breakfast.  I am glad to have found Kashi and suggest you give it a try too.

http://www.kashi.com/

The Kashi REAL Project raises awareness that more than one-third of kids aren't getting the nutrition they need.  Check out Kashi on facebook and click like.  Kashi will make a $10 donation to the Junior League's Kids in the Kitchen program.  Kashi will also be working with other organizations throughout the year.

http://www.facebook.com/kashi


Disclosure:  I received some coupons to try Kashi.  All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments: